I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read
#hey hey remember when supernatural used to play with colors and used simbolism to describe how brothers’ lives are different from other people#remember that?
Oh god I feel this so hard
OH GOD how could a show about a man with SEVERE OCD DO THAT WITH ITS BOX SETS
there are people in the fandom who can
- write fanfictions
- draw fanarts
- create gifs
- think of theories
- edit stuff
and then there’s me
But there’s you, who
- Read our fanfictions
- Like/Reblog/Commission us for our fanarts
- View our gifs
- Support our theories
- Are amused by our edits
You are just as important as the rest of us.
a) how will you cut your nails
b) how will you remove it
c) Why would you do this
d) what made them decide 53 was the place to stop
Somewhere the writers are giggling themselves to sleep
Dean Winchester knows about a gay bar in Miami I’m not saying gay but gay
Freshmen about to be in the hallways like
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
So I was on Facebook and I saw this picture and looked at the comments (I know, why in the world would I do that) but wow.. I did not expect to see pages of positivity and people sticking up for this woman. (I have a lot more screen shots) Incase anyone is losing hope, just know that as hopeless as things may seem with all the misogyny and sexism we’re exposed to.. Things are gonna change. Slowly, but surely. Don’t give up everyone!
This is the first time I ever seen someone saying something positive on facebook